Turmeric has been used extensively throughout history, and in both Chinese and Indian medicine. It is high in vitamins and minerals, especially Vitamin C. Curcumin is the active ingredient in Turmeric, a strong anti-inflammatory. Turmeric is known to be used for arthritis pain and muscular pain. We recommend 2 ways to use it for arthritis and related pain: 1) Diffuse or breathe in several times per day. 2) Put drops of turmeric in a natural cream, oil or gel and massage on the body and especially the affected areas. Turmeric essential oil, like most essential oils, is anti-bacterial and is good to keep germs away, purify the air or treat a cut. After purchase, other methods of use will be included in the followup emails. NOTE: If on a Blood-Thinner, do not overuse Turmeric as it can also thin the blood. Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Turmeric excels at helping reduce inflammation and pain. The active ingredient in Turmeric is curcumin
- Like most essential oils, Turmeric is a good anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral. Diffuse to purify the air or use topically if mixed with an oil, gel or cream. For a cut or wound, first do a patch test to make sure there is no reaction, then use a drop directly on a cut to purify and help heal. Can blend with lavender or Frankincense for this purpose.
- Excellent to use in a massage oil for soothing muscles, nerves and pain. Helps with fatigue as well and is considered an immune boost tonic.
- Therapeutic-grade with GC/MS testing for purity (available upon demand.)
- 100% Customer Satisfaction from Sublime Beauty Naturals Guaranteed