Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is an ancient spice native to India and Southeast Asia, best known for its distinctive flavor and yellow color, used in curries and some prepared mustards. Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, contains a mixture of powerful phytonutrients known as curcuminoids. How does turmeric support health? Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response.* Provides powerful free radical scavenging activity.* Helps maintain the health of brain cells.* Promotes healthy liver function.* Supports the health of the liver even under challenging circumstances.* Directions As a dietary supplement, for adults, take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a physician. Store in a cool, dry place. Free Of Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Freshly Packed – Herbal Goodness
- Made with Natural and 100% Pure ORGANIC Tumeric Powder
- NO PRESERVATIVES, NO FILLERS, NO WORRIES – All Natural
- Vegetarian Capsules – 100% SAFE – Protective SEAL
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – 100% Money Back Grantee