Turmeric: A Hope for Stroke Patients

Turmeric: A Hope for Stroke Patients

The spice that flavors curries may have double benefits for stroke patients. Leslie Ritter, PhD, RN, FAAN, a professor in the UA Colleges of Nursing and Medicine, explains ischemic stroke and why turmeric may be protective.

Comments

Nia K. says:

My brother just had a stroke 3 days ago. How much turmeric should we give him, and should this be mixed with black pepper? Also, since he's in the hospitaland they are giving him meds what is the best time to give this to him? Would it be an hour before meds are administered?

remond japhet says:

as a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from stroke , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this. He was stroke and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because my family had spend all money they had, the symptoms were terrible, he had diAfficult speaking , and always complain of muscle weakness and balance disorder . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to stroke . I never imagine stroke has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and I used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. stroke has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drokosunmusa@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +2349056175191 on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony

Maurice Upton says:

Entanercept or enbrel an arthritis drugs works too look up 60 minutes Australia reversing stroke.

Varshitha Amin says:

my dad got 2time stroke
i love him a lot hw it vl b recover

. says:

I had 2 strokes back to back in 11/2012.

E Jennings says:

If a person have already had a stroke will this help them with mobility