Curcumin bound to sunflower phospholipids so it’s soy free. People throughout Asia have benefited from the healthful effects of curcumin for centuries. Curcumin is the orange pigment in turmeric (the primary ingredient in curry), and is a potent antioxidant. Patented sustained-release technology for long-lasting effectiveness.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
- Provides antioxidant support and can provide relief from occasional soreness and inflammation
- Research suggests support for joint, eye, GI tract, liver, prostate, and nerve health
- Patented sustained-release technology for long-lasting effectiveness
- Curcumin bound to sunflower phospholipids – especially for sensitive patients – so it’s soy free
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources. Our products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts. This product does not contain dairy, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate.