THE MIND BLOWING BENEFITS OF TUMERIC CURCUMIN! ***BETTER THAN MEDS**

THE MIND BLOWING BENEFITS OF TUMERIC CURCUMIN! ***BETTER THAN MEDS**

After this I will be expecting everyone to be starting the process of changing your medicine cabinets!

Tumeric Curcumin- – http://amzn.to/2fMw9N6

TO GET HEALING ESSENTIAL OIL SOAP AND LOTION

BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE IN10SITY FITNESS UNITED APP ON GOOGLE PLAY AND APPLE!

TO PURCHASE IN10SIFIED COLON CLEANSE VISIT- https://in10sityfitnessclub.com/product/in10sified-10-day-colon-cleanse/

TO GET SOAPS AND LOTION IN BULK EMAIL IN10SITYFITNESSUNITED@GMAIL.COM

To Purchase Natural Lotion and soap Visit – https://in10sityfitnessclub.com/essential-soaps-lotion/

MRS. IN10SITY’S COOKBOOK IS AVAILABLE HERE

&

CHECK OUT THE IN10SITY NATURAL SOAP AND NUTRITIONAL PROGRAMS AT

In10sityfitnessclub.com

DETOX PROGRAM
REGENERATION PROGRAM
INTERMITTENT FASTING PROGRAM
TRANSCENDENCE PROGRAM

FEED YOUR SKIN!

Comments

Tadeuz K says:

Thanks for the great vid ! Always remember….Big Pharma = Loss of health and wealth .

Dorothy Howard says:

I can't use that, it makes me constipated.

Adele Reed says:

THAT BAG OF TUMERIC IS HARD TO FIND IN PHILLY. THE INDIAN MARKETS DONT EVEN SELL THE TUMERIC ROOTS.

Adele Reed says:

BRO POWERFUL INFO✌🚨✌. THANX FOR ALL YUR INFO; AS WE AFRO AMERICANs ; ARE NOT LIVING HEALTHY. I FOUND MY FROZEN TUMERIC BUDS IN AN ASIAN STORE IN THE FROZEN FOOD SECTION☺

Erica morley says:

This really takes away my
Nerve pain it really takes away pain you are so right.If my doctor can’t see what is wrong with me I decided not to depend on Doctor’s anymore my cabinets r filled with herbs .I just got my mom a lot of herbs because she gets side affects from medication I tell her get rid of the medication.Nobody want to listen but people need to understand a lot of eases pain in heals at the same time I just got this today in it worked instantly

jessica Caldwell says:

I love tumeric!!!!! The taste is amazing not to mention all the health benefits! Thanks for the video!!!!

K C says:

That person IS ME today. Thanks

bluehors3 says:

Turmeric takes the fishy taste out of fish. It works great with tuna – I stir it in until the tuna is yellow – for salads. I use turmeric on my (unbreaded) salmon. (also garlic and sage)

David Niemela says:

Good info! I switched my calorie intake from McD's to carrot, apple, lemon & ginger juice – think I'll toss some turmeric root in with it. No more blood pressure (amlodipine) or cholesterol (atorvastatin) pills since I switched my food source. I "eat" 1600 – 1800 calories per day in juice – I'll go thru roughly 10 lbs of apples and 50 lbs of carrots per week, but that's better than 3000 – 3500 calories of junk I was eating before. The irony is that I don't ever feel hungry while drinking the juice. The machine I have has a 40oz juice container – I'll juice 2 apples, 1/2 a lemon, and a hunk of ginger about the size of my thumb, then feed carrots thru the machine until the juice container is full. Clean the machine and repeat the process. That amount of juice lasts me the day. After hearing you, I gotta get some turmeric root to add to the mix. Thanks and God bless!

shawnette w says:

Sharing in Washington state!

Aleasha Speller says:

I have turmeric caps. I did not read the label till I got home. I've had problems with my gallbladder (gallstones). The label says do not take if you have a history of gallstones. Why is that?

Yum Yum says:

do you turn this to powder? Are do you just use the root? I use the powder, and it is strong..

you tube 425 says:

I use it for inflamation, It works better than Naproxene plus it's good for you and has no side effects, make sure you use it with black pepper for better absorption. I useTumeric curcumin with ginger and bioperine(black pepper) you can get it on Amazon, I personally like the brand from Nutridime it seems to work best for me. people try it, it works!

Car Show says:

One love brother thank GOD for you.

Car Show says:

Wow wow wow this is it.

bigtrell96 says:

Hello sir. Thanks for the vids, trying to change my lifestyle and your vids are a tremendous help. Any advice on foods/ supplements for a healthy prostate?