The Benefits of Turmeric on Your Health & Why it Works

The Benefits of Turmeric on Your Health & Why it Works

Get Dr. Berg’s Book: https://shop.drberg.com/drbergs-new-body-type-guide

Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY

Dr. Berg talks about the benefits of turmeric on your health. This herb helps inflammation, weight loss, skin, cognitive changes and even mood issues. The main active ingredient is curcumin, which protects the beta cell and can help reduce insulin resistance and show the transition from pre-diabetes to actual diabetes.

Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional and natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government and the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The New Body Type Guides, published by KB Publishing in January 2017. Dr. Berg trains chiropractors, physicians and allied healthcare practitioners in his methods, and to date he has trained over 2,500 healthcare professionals. He has been a past member of the Endocrinology Society, and has taught students as an adjunct professor at Howard University.

DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/

Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg

Send a Message to Dr. Berg and his team: m.me/DrEricBerg

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/DrBergDC

DR. BERG’S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/drericberg123

ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio

DR. BERG’S STORY: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/story

DR. BERG’S HEALTH COACHING TRAINING: https://www.drberg.com/weight-loss-coach

DR. BERG’S REVIEWS: https://www.drberg.com/reviews

Disclaimer: Dr. Berg does not diagnose, treat or prevent any medical conditions; instead he helps people create their health to avoid health problems. He also works with their physicians, who then monitor their medications. Dr. Berg is not involved in advising alteration in medications.

This video is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through my videos, blog posts, website information, I give suggestions for you and your doctor to research and provide general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this video or site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. The Health & Wellness and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.

Comments

J. Marie says:

What brand do u recommend? The capsules say they are made of some kind of rice stuff and the vegan ones are made out of some wood byproduct cellulose. Can u just buy the turmeric from the spice section and add some pepper? I'd like to take this but its confusing lol

shannon SolarBear says:

I tried golden tea (look it up ) and it tastes amazing! I would also like to add that turmeric prevents cancer , well at least that's what i heard.

Aly J. says:

Seeing alot of people saying to take black pepper with turmeric, im wondering if i took just regular organic turmeric and black pepper and put them in a empty tablet and made my own diy supplement sort of a thing would that still work? I just hate the taste of turmeric. Also people are saying to take healthy fats as well. Is omega 3 healthy fat? should i be taking an omega 3 supplement too? Im also trying vitamin a & zinc supplements right now.Trying to get rid of acne btw! Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Jon Doe says:

some say tumeric cures food poisoning, some say to avoid it during food poisoning, and some even say it causes poisoning. Should i include it when eating raw meat&eggs?

Healthy Taste Of Life says:

I love turmeric, a natural painkiller with no side effects, improves digestion also!

Neha Rathod says:

Dr Berg please make a video on other indian herbs like ashwagandha, shatavari, bitter gourd and neem . Please sir , it will be quite useful

Donny Boy says:

How much do I take a day?

XTC S says:

Why does my bottle says "do not exceed recommended dosage" of one capsule a day?

kaptenkrut says:

Would love to see a video on how much meat to consume.. any ideas?

laverne scarberry says:

Awesome, thanks so much for this information.

Areej nonoo says:

You forgot to mention turmeric is not easily and fully absorbed in the body so you need to add black pepper to it which raises the absorbtion dramatically..

uma salma says:

I came from east africa and we use tumric for everthing for cooking to tea and face mask make sure to buy organic

Kirsty Macfarlane says:

I have a meal replacement shake twice a day and put turmeric, ginger and cinnamon in it, so yummy 😋 I had a break from my shakes over Christmas and didn't gain a single pound! I'm being very realistic with how I'm doing my eating plan. I still indulge at the weekend and I have fruit and yogurt as well as the shake. It's worked wonders for me I've dropped 3 dress sizes in about 6 months and would like to drop down another 2 or 3 sizes. No doubt I'll have to cut down a bit more when I stop losing and start maintaining. If you're thinking of doing a meal replacement I can't recommend Yokebe enough

absupinhere says:

You should talk about Soylent please

rob5tube says:

I find tumeric repeats on me, IOW it makes me burp tumeric.

Zule says:

I see Dr. Oz gave this a thumbs down 10 times.
Jealous much ?

Flower fairy says:

Got the book. It is soooo useful

Oma'am Igbo says:

I usually add turmeric powder, minced garlic and black pepper to a can of chicken noodle soup daily. I use turmeric in all of my meat dishes. I also mix it with ACV in my drink before bed. Seems to be good for menstrual cycle and digestive issues.

justvideos1000 says:

Hey, It's me! 😀

shaikh fahd says:

Dear Doctor Berg

I am Fahad From Pakistan, I have Cervical Osteophytes on c3 & c4 with mild Thecal Sac Indentation on Spinal Cord in the same Region & Conginitally Blocked C5 & C6 Vertabraes.

Doctors are Unsure About This Condition and Want me to Avoid Surgery, While Given Only Solution to Wear Cervical Riggid Collar Until Compression Resolved.

Since Last 4 Months I've been Wearing Cervical Collar along with SOS Anti Inflammatory Meds.

please Guide me to Get Out of this Situation, It's Really Depressing for A 36 Years old Hard Working Man.

I'll be Grateful for Your Attention, Regards.

joesashiify says:

So basically those with actual diabetes don't benefit from it because they have full blown beetus?

TURBO Pepper says:

What about bio perene black pepper in combination with turmeric

Jimmy Francis says:

Dr. Eric Berg, I love your videos, but you need to upgrade your mic.

Kelley Johnson says:

Add it to a fat plus black pepper. Yes it works!!