We all need sleep. As one of the most basic and fundamental human functions, sleep is as essential to good health and glowing skin as a well-balanced diet and regular exercise. Yet with full, fast-paced lifestyles and an imbalanced day-night body rhythm, it’s estimated that up to 1/3 of Australian adults regularly have difficulty either getting to sleep or staying asleep (The Medical Journal of Australia, 2013). This is the reason The Beauty Chef created SLEEP INNER BEAUTY POWDER, with lemon balm and passionflower which are traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a sedative to promote a restful night sleep, as well as a range of herbs and spices for a delicious and nourishing bedtime drink.
– Turmeric root and paw paw leaf are bio-fermented using The Beauty Chef’s trademarked Flora Culture process for potency and absorption
– Lemon balm and passionflower are used in traditional western herbal medicine to promote a good night’s sleep, relieve nervousness and restlessness
Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) herb extract, Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) herb top flowering extract, Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit extract, Syzygium aromaticum (clove bud) flower bud extract, Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome powder*, Curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome powder**, Carica papaya (paw paw) leaf powder**, Cinnamomum verum (cinnamon) stem bark powder*, Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizome powder*, Piper nigrum (black pepper) fruit powder, Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) seed powder*, Syzygium aromaticum (clove) flower bud powder*, Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) seed powder*, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii).*Certified organic ingredients. **Fermented ingredients.
- A Delicious Bio-Fermented Turmeric + Spice Blend For Beauty & Wellbeing, With Passionflower & Lemon Balm, Traditionally Used In Western Herbal Medicine For Sleep
- Turmeric Root & Paw Paw Leaf Are Bio-Fermented Using The Beauty Chef’s Trademarked Flora Culture Process For Potency & Absorption
- Contains Bio-Fermented Turmeric Is Rich In Antioxidants, Helping To Fight Free Radicals Which Are Closely Linked With Premature Aging
- Can Be Mixed With Nut, Soy, Rice Or Dairy Milk For A Soothing Bedtime Drink
- All Natural Ingredients