Should Cancer Patients Take Turmeric?

Should Cancer Patients Take Turmeric?

I take turmeric, my form of Turmeric is called bossmeric.

Bosmeric-SR™ is a really powerful supplement that includes Turmeric. It’s designed to help with pain and inflammation, which is one of the things turmeric has been used to help with for centuries.

==============

If you or someone you care about has cancer, make sure you download my powerful free guide: 20 Questions For Your Oncologist
Learn the best questions to ask before starting treatment:

Watch this video! What every cancer patient needs to know:

I created a coaching program for cancer patients called SQUARE ONE
(Get Module 1 for free through the link below)

Subscribe to Chris Beat Cancer on YouTube:

==============

The information in this video is not intended as medical advice.
In addition to searching the Internet for information related cancer and health, please consider consulting with a qualified medical healthcare professional.

#chrisbeatcancer

Comments

sajjan kumar says:

BRECAN nano cucurmin 170 times bioaviabilty cure any cancer nanorichnologies@gmail.com

James Jones says:

Chris, Do you use or recommend a masticating or centrifugal juicer

JOrlando says:

Health Force )Vital Mineral Green) hands down the best green powder on the market. It is an extremely potent & comprehensive array of the most nutritive and cleansing superfoods, grown and processed to maximize their benefits. Contains a full spectrum of naturally occurring, absorbable and non-toxic vitamins, minerals, all the essential amino acids (protein), antioxidants, chlorophyll, soluble and insoluble fibers, tens of thousands of phytonutrients, and a plethora of other synergistically bound, organic nutrients. Contains no synthetic or isolated nutrients (not excreted as expensive yellow urine or stored as toxic deposits). Vitamineral Green is Actual Food.
Its 100% TruGanic: TruGanic is HealthForce's own purist, hard-core, quality standard for sourcing and production. (Copied from the site) Ive been using it for years and I'm not affilaited.

Donald Trump says:

Chris should start every boobtube video by thanking the surgeon who removed the cancer and saved his life. He is not alive because of anything "natural/alternative" etc. Don't be a sucker!

TheArmchairrocker says:

Not backwards

Silvia Logan says:

Chris,I make turmeric tea every day. I use a teaspoon of organic turmeric to make my tea and I add a little bit in my salad. Chris, if I drink turmeric tea everyday, will it prevent me from getting cancer of cure it if I have it?

FreedomFisher says:

Question: Should cancer patients take turmeric?
Answer: Look at my supplement drawer. I like spirulina and chlorella.

If you want to learn about turmeric go to the nutritionfacts channel 🙂

Roset Jack says:

I love tumeric, I used it in tea, blends, salads. I have one question Chris I had surgery to and my entire stomuch was removed is tumeric safe to use or should I wait longer.its 2 weeks now since I had the surgery done. please anyone if you can give me some advice I'll be happy as well.I LOVE YOU CHRIS, THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SHARING THOSE GREAT IDEAS. !!!!

D. Gam says:

I like you. i am so glad you are sharing your success in beating cancer. i am sure you inspire many people.

Rishabh Sood says:

turmeric in any form is good for you.. we apply it on cuts and our daily diets.. heck i use three table spoons in my daily diet of cooking Indian food.. Its the treated water i tell you.. and the pesticides; insecticides in food etc.. too much chemicals in everything… godspeed brother.. spread your good tidings..

N.E.Arkansas Trash Trucks&Lottery says:

Chris i know you know this but turmeric is worthless unless its combined with black pepper or taken with oil like coconut oil or olive oil!!! Any good oil.The turmeric can not be used by the body other wise.Just my thoughts but eating sweet potatoes and drinking carrot juice if you ask me would give you tons of protection from your cancer ever coming back plus all the greens you eat now.My dad has dementia and I been giving him turmeric he takes it with his coconut oil daily. Paul

Daniel Rose says:

not sure why you don't push selenium / iodine / boron-borax as all three are very anti-cancer and all three are very deficient in the population (not to mention sulfur). But they all have so many beneficial effects for health in general.