Natural Treatments for Low Testosterone

Natural Treatments for Low Testosterone

For more info: https://draxe.com/natural-testosterone-boosters/?utm_campaign=Youtube-Jun-2015&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube&utm_term=testosterone

In today’s video, I’m going to share with you my natural treatments for low testosterone. If you have low testosterone like many men do, and you implement my 5-step process, you could notice a difference in as little as 24-48 hours!

5-Step Process:

1. Intermittent fasting (will increase testosterone by 400%)

2. Heavy Weight Training 3-5 days a week

3. Add a lot of healthy fat to your diet

a. Healthy saturated fat

b. Healthy omega-3 fatty acids

c. Monounsaturated fats

4. Detox your liver

5. Make sure you’re getting enough Vitamin D3, ginseng, fish oil

By following this 5-step process, you should see great results in naturally boosting your testosterone levels! For more information on naturally balancing low testosterone, check out this article: http://draxe.com/7-steps-increase-testosterone-naturally/

*This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.

Comments

Gary Nann says:

Dr axe can I lift weights if I have hetial hernia

François Zerhouni says:

Walnuts have been proven to lower testosterone levels!!!!!

sami daraby says:

does this apply to women?

ziggyplay says:

green veggie juice will break your fast.

B MC says:

I’ve watched about 15 videos about boosting testosterone. This is the first one that talks about forgiveness, getting in touch with God and forgetting about bad things that happened in your life. Kudos. And a small note, you can have a tailor raise up your sleeves just midpoint of your biceps so they don’t scrunch up like that and look better in showing your guns. More power to you.

Ramon Peters says:

Hey Dr. Axe, do you need vitamin K2 along with D3?

Riktam Sarkar says:

I am only 21 and have 6.8 nmol/L testosterone level, I have no hard on, hair fall, fat and losing muscle, cannot sleep at night and no beard or hair in chest. Also had gynecomastia recently had operation. I even go to gym but am losing muscle not fat. I want to end my life, I cry everytime thinking about my situation. I don't want to use testo gel or injection cause if I start using it I will have to use it lifetime, I have also heard it reduce sperm fertility and natural production of testosterone level. And my sperm count is also low 6 million. I lift heavy weights have heard it increases testosterone, have searched each and everything tried tribulus terrestris and ashwagandha nothing happened. Still the same, I cannot live like this. If you can help me please I beg you all.

Miljan Krkic says:

I'm not sure but ,if anyone else wants to discover
natural treatment of fibroids
try Mackorny Healthy Uterine Blueprint (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now ) ? Ive heard some great things about it and my partner got great results with it.

Hero says:

thanks for the video doc. but how can i get a numerical value for testosterone? do i have to go to a clinic?

Gaurav Mehta says:

Did liver play any important role in testosterone levels??? plzz revert back

Sk Gamer says:

Bro how can we deep our voice? ??

Indigo Sunset says:

i love draxe.com!

B.U.G. Brothers says:

You mentioned in this video flax seeds are good in another video that flax seeds were bad and increased estrogen… Did I misunderstand?

burfeckt says:

Lol intermittent fasting testosterone science has proven your statement incorrect. You’re looking at it in a vacuum

Xavier Warren says:

Dr. Josh Axe, love watching your healthy benefits advice videos the most amazing thing about you is you sharing your “FAITH” and pointing people to the Bible and what’s most important is to mentioned “FORGIVENESS” towards others and to have that relationship with Jesus Christ

Scorpio says:

Increase testosterone = increase DHT = Increase Hair loss.

Sophimystic bee says:

I'm minor thelassemia , And i've lost my health .

Not Me says:

The forgiveness part… that's the real medicine! Thank you Dr.Josh Axe.
God bless you.

syfamn dick says:

Thanks for the info bro. Very informative

Jerome Umali says:

Doc your on another level, thank you to your very helpful advice.. Godbless you

Where Zenith says:

I was just watching some videos that said Flaxseeds are excellent for increasing ESTROGEN. Not sure if you're mistaken or them.

Snorlax says:

It's funny how anger lowers testosterone when people associate anger and aggressiveness with testosterone. Proof that aggressiveness doesn't mean anger 🙂

Snorlax says:

Should I go low carb, high protein, and fluctuate from moderate to high fat?

I'm very active

Susan Gallegos says:

I'm going to share a hack on the internet for the trending meditation tips. Simply type: "MindYoga4U" in Google. This is going to definitely benefit you.

i lovecars says:

Testosterone is in your mind and u can control it

Fasting is mental thing .. eating is the same

When you eat .. you are not hungry physically. .u serve the mind needs
Glucose is the brain fuel .. I'd see if several doses a day will help . But still I believe in what I said

U can say it's physical hunger if your body can't activates the resources. .fats " .. which I see as disease

Fasting is simply brain re sensitization process
U program the mind to be sensitized more

.. u can do this with everything
isolate yourself from food .. sex .. internet and environment

Often I travel 60 miles with gallon of water . Only
Spend 8 hours there at least
.. accept being bored ..

Poor people are much happier .. healthier cause they aren't addicts to anything

I prefer 1 thing to re sensitize the brain which is nofap

For me first 3 days are difficult

Addicts .. got huge de sensitivity in the first place .. they don't feel happy doing normal things .. they seek stimulants any type .. I don't blame
They are totally picky .. they want specific things .. they want you to say specific words .. specific type of music .. little they listen to

Addicts are totally sensitive and kind .. they being punished by their minds "and they resist
Eventually. . They get depressed .. wisdom and creativity

Sadly they get suppressed by people .. they suicide

DYazane says:

Actually Allah increases Testosterone levels more than Jesus

bapluda says:

Wait, flax seeds!!!! Dr. Josh flax seeds are high estrogen.