Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition – both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in.
Integrative Therapeutics is one of the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.
- Standard curcumin is poorly absorbed, even at high doses. Theracurmin is different, and utilizes an advanced preparation to enhance bioavailability, making it 27 times more bioavailable than standard curcumin extracts
- Theracurmin has been the brand of curcumin utilized in 19 clinical studies
- Theracurmin is the first water-dispersible curcumin – dissolving quickly and maintaining solubility over time
- Theracurmin HP is a triple-strength formula, containing the same amount of curcuminoids as original Theracurmin, but in smaller capsules, and at just 2 capsules per day – allowing for more flexibility in patient dosing.
- Theracurmin is free of the top 8 allergens, and is NSF Certified for Sport – meaning, it’s guaranteed free of banned substances in collegiate and professional sports