Health Benefits of Turmeric

Health Benefits of Turmeric

In this video I want to share with you the incredible benefits of turmeric. There are over 6000 clinical studies proving turmeric to be the #1 healing herb today. The reason turmeric is so beneficial is because it contains an active compound called, curcumin, that is highly anti-inflammatory.

Some of the main benefits include:

1. Anti-inflammtory which helps relieve pain

2. Helps balance blood sugar levels

3. Anti-microbrial properties

4. Supports detoxification

5. Cleans out your arteries

A few ways to get more turmeric into your diet is by adding a tablespoon of turmeric and adding it to a glass of coconut milk as an herbal tea. You can find the recipe here: http://draxe.com/recipe/turmeric-tea-recipe/

Another way you can consume turmeric is by adding it to chicken breading, adding it to burger meat, salad, hummus, or simply in a capsule form.

*This content is strictly the opinion of Dr. Josh Axe, and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Axe nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.

1,142,730

Comments

Quantum Chang says:

Curcumin in tumeric can aggravate constipation, especially in those who eats large amounts of animal proteins who already suffers from chronic constipation. Thus tumeric might do more harms than good for these meat eaters because more constipation means a higher chance of developing colon cancer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16502728

Mrs Burrell says:

Me & my husband we add turmeric paste in morning smoothies ( black pepper, coconut oil and turmeric )
Thank you Dr Josh Axe!

Lucretia Harris says:

Dr.Axe thank you for all the Enlightenment that you give on each video, it's help me think research and try to take better care of my self, I'm 56, I thank God for you and my smart phone????

ali zahedi says:

thanks dr Axe

Karen says:

being a doctor you should know by now that you're causing yourself injury by eating animal flesh and secretions not to mention causing suffering to animals, causing starvation in human populations and destroying the earth for future generations.

marie says:

Check this Free Report . Once you do, you will wonder why you did not make turmeric a part of your daily life long time ago ->http://bit.ly/2zP7M9u

EN. Tekelu says:

Tanque
Doctor.

limpdickit says:

i'm not sure if i believe this guy….he thinks some peanuts grow on bushes instead of in the ground…….

maka tao says:

I HAVE LOW BP LIKE ITS 90/70 CAN I STILL USE TURMERIC? I WANT TO USE TURMERIC BECAUSE I THINK I HAVE HEART PROBS AND NOW IM HAVING TINGLY FEELING ON MY HAND AND FEET LEFT SIDE

Erik Oxom says:

you're so smart, its hot.

I drink turmeric lemonade. Contains turmeric, lemon, agave and orange juice. It is really delicious and sweet. It helps me poop and it relaxes me a lot.

Kayla Thomas says:

_*Your skin can also benefit from coconut oil [ Check Details Here >>>https://t.co/PBHDmZipb4 ]. When you eat more coconut oil the anti-oxidants in the coconut oil will fight free radicals in your body which can cause skin damage over time. Applying coconut oil directly to your skin, instead of lotion or moisturizer, can give you the soft skin you want without the drying effects of lotion.

chakrya men says:

Do it have any side affects?

Da_BRS_Detroit says:

Tumeric is NOT so effective without its partner… BLACK PEPPER!!!

arjay garais says:

i just experiment boiled water with turmeric and put some 5 leaves of SERPINTINA.when i put it in pitcher i added few lemon.
will it work???? plsss reply

Shirley Sarradet says:

Please post all of those people who SHOULD NOT TAKE TUMERIC BECAUSE OF SOME MEDICAL PROBLEM THEY HAVE AND THEIR MEDICATION. PLEASE.