This beauty bar was designed to help your skin achieve a golden youthful glow naturally. Our Golden Glow Beauty Bar is made with pure aloe vera juice in place of water and frankincense and myrrh essential oils. Frankincense has anti-aging properties known to promote regeneration of healthy skin cells, helps to fade sun and age spots, and generally tones and tightens the skin. Myrrh is also used for it’s moisturizing, skin rejuvenating, and anti-aging properties. Turmeric benefits the skin in many ways. It has anti-inflammatory properties, which reduce skin inflammation, pigmentation and blemishes. It has antibacterial properties, which help reduce acne, especially when used with other natural ingredients. It has anti-aging properties, which help prevent and improve dry skin and wrinkles, thus slowing the process of aging. Your skin absorbs everything you put on it which is why pure and natural ingredients are so important. Soapbox Fox soaps are made of the finest organic plant oils and botanicals available. You deserve the very best. Why not choose our 100% natural and nourishing products for your skin? Because our soaps are made using only natural and organic ingredients they are gentle and soothing making them suitable for all skin types. We recommend that you store your soap on a well drained soap dish, allowing it to dry out in between uses. Doing this will make your soap last longer.
- Myrrh Essential Oil – Historically, myrrh was used to treat wounds and prevent infections. It can still be used in this manner on minor skin irritations such as athlete’s foot, ring worm, and acne. Myrrh can help maintain healthy skin. It can help soothe chapped or cracked skin. It is commonly added to skin care products to help with moisturizing. Due to its antioxidant properties, it is great for anti-aging, skin rejuvenation, or healing of wounds.
- Turmeric-Reduces skin inflammation,pigmentation,& blemishes. See a reduction in dry skin & wrinkles.
- Organic Shea Butter – A skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea butter has been used in Africa and other countries for years to improve skin and hair.The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin.
- Organic Aloe Vera Juice – Aloe Vera is well respected for its application as a moisturizing agent. It contains vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitamin C and carotene (a precursor of vitamin A)
- Frankincense Essential Oil – Can help with pigmentation, as well as tone and tighten skin.