Natural and chemical free skin moisturizer, shaving cream, eye makeup remover or combine with coconut sugar to produce an exfoliating scrub! Use as a deep conditioning hair mask to repair dry and damaged hair.
Glamology Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is made from freshly picked coconut that are cold-pressed within hours of shelling. The light, sweet coconut flavor and scent will enhance your favorite recipes and is perfect for your body care routine. Glamology’s Virgin Coconut Oil is an excellent source of medium chain triglycerides as well as lauric and caprylic acids.
•Rejuvenates and Moisturizes Skin and Hair – Your skin will glow as our cold-pressed oil penetrates and softens the surface and in the layers below. The MCTs in our oil nourish and strengthen your hair, leaving it shiny and lustrous.
Thanks for Helping Children
For each Product Sold we donate 15% of the Sales to Harnand.Org which Runs FREE Schools for Children.
Make a Difference in a Child’s life
- Purest Form Preserves Nutrients – Each jar is unrefined, organic, and cold-pressed in order to preserve MCTs, silky texture, and pleasant tropical aroma of the coconut. This Oil is infused with 100% Natural and Pure Turmeric and Neem Oil.
- This is a Premium Product has been Formulated by Andy Anand with over 45 years experience in the Herbs. Working with plants and herbs to Natural Cure is a tradition in the family for Generations. Having our own Farm and we are able to Grow Organically Premium Herbs and Roots. Before production, we hand pick only the selected roots and herbs. Many of Health problems can be easily cured by natural herbs and oils.
- FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL is also a great carrier for blending with essential oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It’s excellent as a MASSAGE OIL and used in AROMATHERAPY RECIPES.
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: Glamology Virgin Coconut Oil has natural moisturizing and deep conditioning properties, making it an invaluable part of every body care regimen.
- OTHER USES: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It’s used as moisturizer, as private lubricant, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It’s also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits.