Black Pepper and Turmeric – The Combination That Could Save Lives

Black Pepper and Turmeric – The Combination That Could Save Lives

Combining Black pepper and turmeric health benefits anti-cancer,Depression,weight loss,inflammation & pain. Combining turmeric and black pepper can help in preventing breast cancer. Interestingly, this mixture can also be beneficial for patients suffering from breast cancer.
Turmeric is a potent medicinal herb. If you ingest it directly from your mouth, your body will not be able to absorb its nutrients fully. This is due to the fast metabolism within the walls of our intestine and in the liver.
Black pepper is capable of increasing absorption of curcumin by up to 200 percent. So the combination is going to help in protecting your body against infections, cancers and inflammations.

Powerful anti-cancer combination – According to a number of studies (performed some time ago), piperine (the active ingredient in black pepper) is capable of making curcumin (active ingredient in turmeric) a thousand times more readily absorbable for our body.
Many other studies have shown that curcumin itself is highly potent in fighting against cancer. In the absence of piperine, turmeric’s bio-availability (absorbability) falls by a huge margin.
In a study published in the Breast Cancer Research & Treatment Journals, scientists displayed how turmeric and black pepper combo was effective in targeting and killing cancer cells.

#turmeric

Comments

420 chick says:

1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric. Drink some water along with it. Once in morning once in evening. There. Just saved u from 4mins of robot 😉😂

JOE SILVERS says:

Why the robotic voice over…why…why…

Ngọc Long Vũ says:

Do you mean mixing black pepper powder and turmeric powder can is effective? And then what? Should we drink it with warm water or else?

0-Zone says:

Wow, over 1K likes and only 25 dislikes.

ayeni sia says:

Hi i apreciate your fabulous remedy god bless you

Joyce Gomez says:

What kinda water to be used? Is it hot or warm??

maxwell-1212 jesus says:

i drink my first tumeric today mix in hot water and 2 ts of honey and oh my god ,my anxiety and panic attack was gone at least for 4 hour.just want to know if i can drink this twice daily …..all reply will help please

dragon booster bow says:

will it reduce rheumatoid arthritis

tank says:

for get the robot and pay attention, this is for your​ Heath.

Lark Bird says:

I take this – it's actually a turmeric extract (turmeric curcumin) mixed with piperine (black pepper oil) in a capsule. It sounds like I'm a salesman but my results were, to me, miraculous.

Within 1 week of daily intake, my knees and legs stopped hurting and even I can hardly believe how well I can walk now. I truly was dragging my legs.
There are many brands out there – make sure you get one that has BOTH turmeric and piperine.

WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I STARTED TAKING Tumeric/Piperine supplements: I took 4-6 capsules a day for 3 days. Then I went down to 4 per day for a few days and then down to 2 per day (recommended dosage on the bottle). I did not bother trying to take it with meals – if I did, I did. If I didn't, I didn't worry about it.

STOMACH UPSET? No. None whatsoever. No burping, nothing.

URINATION? Very frequent at first; after a couple of weeks frequency was back down to normal.

BOWELS? More frequent at first, never diarrhea but a bit more 'enthusiastic' evacuation of bowels than typical. Change in color and consistency but unknown if that is solely from new LCHF dietary changes. Quickly back to 'calmer' bowel habits.

BODY PAIN(S): Within the first week realized I had not had to take any ibuprofen or aspirin for a couple of days. I was able to walk normally: my family was astounded.

SWELLING OF LEGS/FEET/HANDS: Lessened considerably. I can now see the bones, tendons in my hands, feet and ankles. Tennis elbow pain disappeared one day. I am crocheting again.

CAUTION! : I was too enthusiastic right away once I was back up on my feet, forgetting my legs were still weak from disuse and tripped a couple of times. I'm now more careful and doing leg exercises to strengthen the muscles.

SO FAR: I've had extremely good results. I can still tell my joints are not happy joints (it is what it is), but truly – I'm in NO pain.

abla hanan says:

don't forget the oil. Turmeric needs oil to be absorbed by the body

Уvonne Martin says:

Discover Why Turmeric is the "Perfect Painkiller" and Fights Inflammation (plus how to absorb it 20x better)Learn more here->https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/591026868/Turmeric2/Turmericreport2.html

derrik tie says:

ok sounds like a robot…

Maria Franco says:

Please, can you explain how long This Mix to be consumed and if have a Standards that could have a variations related with the Age and body weight on different Individuals?? Or it is just what This Video is recommending for general consumption??